Uploaded 11-Apr-07
Taken 11-Apr-07
14 of 37 photos


P1010689c

Berlin-Lichterfelde

McNair-Barracks / 'Telefunken'

- 'Place of 4. July'
Originally named 'Vierter Ring', 70m wide/ 400 m long, completed 1940 as prototyp of the fourth ring-road for the 'Capital of Germania' after WWII. Designed by Albert Speer

-Buildings: former HQ of US occupational forces
Panasonic DMC-TZ2, f/3.9 @ 6.5 mm, 1/800, ISO 100, No Flash

P1010689c